This page will host some helpful hints to make your virtual learning experience as easy as possible! If you you have a helpful hint you'd like to share,
please send it to email@example.com.
- Ms. Schoaps created a helpful tutorial to teach us how to bookmark and launch all needed websites for your student. Click to watch!
- Is your connection slow? glitchy? Thank you to a couple of our MS Teams Volunteers for creating this helpful Internet Troubleshooting Guide.
- Have you heard? Xfinity has opened up all WiFi spots! Read more here.
Did you know you can 'Pin' your teacher to the screen in Teams so your child will always be able to see what he or she is teaching? You can do this one of two ways.
- Option 1: Right click on the teacher when he or she is speaking and select Pin. The video will be pinned to your view regardless of who's talking. You can pin as many videos as will fit on your screen. If you change your mind, right click again and hit Unpin.
- Option 2: Click on the list of Participants during a meeting. Your teacher will be at the top as the Organizer. Click on the 3 dots to the right of their name, click Pin.
Thank you to our MS Teams Volunteers for creating this helpful document about a few settings you, as the parent, can change to keep our students safe while using MS Teams. Click to view Student Safety While Using MS Teams.
Keep the great ideas coming and we will continue to compile and post them on this page. Submit your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.