Kroger Community Rewards Program will link ROE to your KrogerPlus Card. ROE will earn a percentage (based on purchases) of the $1 million that Kroger awards annually through this program.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
- Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Register”
If you are a new online customer:
- Enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information, you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail.
- Click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on My Account, then Community Rewards
- In the 'Find an Organization' type or Community Rewards organization number GH357 or River Oaks Elementary PTO
- Click Enroll and you are all set!